Terms & Agreement
Below you’ll find details of our agreement. Submission of this form constitutes a signature on the agreement.
Appointment & Order Details
- The Session Fee for the Pet Portrait Event is due when securing an appointment time. The fee is non-refundable unless the photographer must cancel the event.A percentage of the fee submitted is donated to a registered 501(c)3 non profit organization by CM Bryson, Inc.
- All images, digital files, & other artwork is purchased separately. No images are included in the session fee.
- All orders must be submitted at the session appointment. Digital orders will be delivered electronically within two weeks after payment is received. Print orders will be ready for delivery approximately six weeks after payment has been received. Specialty items, such as albums and framed pieces may take up to 12 weeks.
- Due to the custom and/or digital nature of the artwork, all orders are final.
Images will not be delivered until all products have been paid in full.
- The Client is responsible for digital storage of all digital media purchased. Please back up your files on your computer as well as on cloud storage for maximum protection. Digital media does fail. Images not purchased may be purged immediately following the appointment.
Use of Images
- Clients purchasing digital images will receive a Copyright License Agreement from CM Bryson, Inc that will allow the client to reproduce and distribute all purchased digital images, so long as it is for their personal enjoyment. Clients may not utilize the images for commercial use, photo contests, or alter the image in any way other than cropping when printing.
- Only images that have been resized for the web may be posted online.
- The client will receive a watermarked web file of each purchased image that can be used for online sharing.
Notice of Copyrights The Federal Copyright Law protects copyright. CM Bryson, Inc shall retain ownership of the copyright to all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions for, including but not limited to, marketing materials, portfolio entries, sample products, editorial submission and use, advertising, or for display within or on the Photographer’s website and/or studio in all media forms now known or hereafter devised. CM Bryson, Inc reserves the right to sell images for stock or commercial use, this does NOT apply to any image with a human adult or child. Images containing human subjects will not be used for stock or commercial use without your written permission.
Model & Property Release & Waiver This Agreement qualifies as a model and property release for you, your pets, and your child(ren). The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons and property included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend CM Bryson, Inc in the event of litigation arising out of such use.The Client gives the Photographer permission with respect to photograph the property. The Client warrants that they are the legal owner of the property and have full right and authority to grant this consent. As the legal owner of the PROPERTY the CLIENT does hereby, freely, voluntarily, and without duress execute this Release under the following terms:
Release and Waiver: CLIENT does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless CM Bryson Inc, and its successors, employees, agents, and/or staff and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from CLIENT’s or PROPERTY’s Activities with CM Bryson Inc. CLIENT understands that this Release discharges CM Bryson Inc from any liability or claim that the CLIENT may have against CM Bryson Inc with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from CLIENT’s or PROPERTY’s Activities with CM Bryson Inc, whether caused by the negligence of CM Bryson Inc or its officers, directors, employees, or agents, or otherwise. CLIENT also understands that CM Bryson Inc does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance in the event of injury or illness.
Photographic Release: Signature is consent of approval to CM Bryson Inc or its officers, directors, employees, or agents, or otherwise, for the CLIENT’s & PROPERTY’s name, picture, video, audio, work, or verbal statement to appear in publicity, publications, catalogs, magazines, social media, websites, or any other advertising. CLIENT understands and agree that no monetary consideration shall be paid; consent and release have been given without coercion or duress; and the photos may be used in perpetuity.